TIPS, TRICKS, AND NEWS FROM MORAWARE
1. Tips & Tricks
2. Enterprise Tips & Tricks
3. What’s new in JobTracker v2.5
4. Case Study: Solid Surface, Inc.
5. Moraware News
1. TIPS & TRICKS
If you have 2 minutes to watch a video, you can make your JobTracker experience even better. Each help article has a short movie that shows you how to use a new feature.
* Calendar Views: Each user can customize what they see on the calendar to make it work best for them.
* Job Activity Packets: A fast way to print out all of your daily forms and files from the calendar at one time.
2. ENTERPRISE EDITION TIPS & TRICKS
* Edit Price and Cost pages: If you’re managing large lists of products, you can create views on the Edit Prices and Edit Costs pages.
* Adding one more color: One of our most popular support questions is “how do I add one more color to a quote product”
3. JOBTRACKER V2.5
We released JobTracker v2.5 on 10/24/08. The highlights of the new features include:
- Simplified product maintenance with optional price and cost groups.
- Display purchase order information on job forms.
- Options to copy prices and costs.
- Application programming interface for custom software integration.
If you’re not current on maintenance, you’re missing out.
Here is a link to the complete list of new features:
4. CASE STUDY
Solid Surface, a Moraware customer since 2006, describes how they moved from another system that was holding back their growth and efficiency.
5. MORAWARE NEWS
* JobTracker Basic Edition. On October 16, 2008 we announced Basic Edition, which is fast to get started on, inexpensive, and designed as a subscription service, so there are no long-term obligations and no software to install.
* Come meet us in person at a trade show.
Surface Fabrication & Design Expo, February 19-21, Orlando
Coverings, April 21-24, Chicago