By default, all of the products on a price lists are set to Edit Price On Quote
You decide which items on the price list can have the price changed on the quote. When you edit any item on the price list, there’s an “Edit Price On Quote” option. Or to make a lot of changes, click the “Update Multiple Items” near the top of the page and you can quickly update all your products at once.
- Go to the Price List menu, and choose View Price Lists
- Click on the name of the price list (Retail for example) and choose Edit Price List Retail
- Click the icon to the right of the product name
- Check or un-check the box for Edit Price On Quote
- Click on 6 Price Details
- Click on the underlined price