Users are your internal people who will log into Moraware JobTracker. To give read access to a non-employee, add them as an External User. Each person should have their own user name and password. When adding user names, you can either make them an administrator which gives them total access to the system or assign them one or more roles. The roles determine which areas a person can access such as accounts, jobs or quotes, and whether they can create, read, update or delete data in those areas.
Every user needs to either be an administrator or assigned to a role, otherwise they will not be able to do anything when they login.
- Go to Admin > Users
- Click and complete the following:
- User Name: Enter the name the employee will use to sign on to Moraware JobTracker
- Password: Enter the password the employee will use to sign on to Moraware JobTracker
- Confirm Password: Enter the same password for verification
- Full Name: (optional) Enter the employee's full name
- Email Address: (optional) Enter the employee's email address
- Assignee: (optional) Select Assignee associated with this user. If selected the user will see a shortcut for [Myself] when editing activities.
- Salesperson: (optional) Select Salesperson associated with this user. If selected the user will see a shortcut for [Myself] when a salesperson can be selected.
- Administrator: (optional) Click this check-box to make the user an administrator
- Roles: Click to the right of the Roles field and click the check-box next to each desired role
- Login from anywhere : (optional) Deselect this check-box to specify login locations
- Must Change Password: (optional) Click this check-box to force user to change their password on initial login
- Cannot Change Password: (optional) Click this check-box to remove the Change Password option from this user's menu bar
- Click OK