- Go to Admin > System Settings
- Click on Login Locations
- Click on
- Enter a name such as Office
- Select the users that can log in from this location
- Enter a single IP address in the first box OR enter a range of IP addresses by entering the lowest IP address in the first box and the highest IP address in the second box.
- To prevent a user from logging in from anywhere, go to Admin > Users, double-click on the user name and de-select the option to Login from anywhere.
|Here's a 2-minute video showing how to create and use login locations|