A scaled-down version of JobTracker can be accessed from your smartphone, so you can look up customer information and see your schedule from the field. To access it, type your JobTracker address into your phone's browser, and log in as you normally would.
If you are having trouble, make sure you are entering the URL into the address bar and not into a search box.
JobTracker should automatically format the page for your mobile device. If for some reason you get the full version, you can manually change the address to point to the mobile version. In the internet address (also called URL), replace the d.aspx with m.aspx
- Once you sign in to the mobile interface, you can choose a Calendar view or do a search.
- Go to Admin > Edit Mobile Views to define views for the Calendar, Job Detail and Account Detail pages specifically for mobile devices.
- Edit activities listed in the calendar view by tapping on the Activity link.
- Navigate to the associated Account or Job by tapping on the Account Name or Job Name links, respectively (if the view/activity includes one).
- The Quote detail page can be reached from either the Account or Job detail page (or by way of a search). The mobile Quote detail page allows you to view the same information as the full application, including the printable forms. However, you can’t edit or delete quote lines or revisions.