- Click on underlined words for a menu of actions. The action listed in bold is the default. Double-click on underlined words to bypass the menu and perform the default action.
- Sort columns by clicking on the column header.
- Quickly jump to an item in a drop-down list by typing the first character of the item.
- Where ever you see you can click in the "Page 1 of 18" area and enter the page number you want to go to.
- Return to a previous screen using your Backspace key or the back button on your browser.
- Find records in your database using the Search feature. You can click Search on the menu bar at the top of the page or select Search from the menu under Account, Quote etc. The Search Again... button lets you add more search terms if you get too many records on your initial search.
- Save the Moraware JobTracker page(s) you want to see most often as a favorite and as a shortcut on your desktop.
- Open JobTracker in multiple windows. After you log in to Moraware JobTracker, select "File > New Window" from your browser's menu bar.
- Select a range of check-boxes by clicking the first check-box in the range, then holding the shift key while clicking the last check-box in the range
- Copy tables in Moraware JobTracker to Excel.
- Highlight the table you want to copy
- Press Ctrl+C
- Open Excel and press Ctrl+V
- Keyboard shortcuts
Alt-C = Calendar
Alt-I = Inventory
Alt-J = Jobs
Alt-P = Purchase Orders
Alt-Q = Quotes
Alt-S = Search
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata