Use Job Activity packets to print out forms or files based on activity type from the Calendar printable view. Calendar forms, job forms, account issues, job issues, quote forms, attached image files, attached CAD files and attached PDF files may be included.
- Go to Calendar > Edit Settings
- Click on Activity Packets
- Click on
- Type in a name and click OK
- Click on Add and select one of the following:
- Calendar Form - select a Calendar Printable Form from the Calendar Settings page
- Job Form - select a Job Form from the Job Settings page
- Quote Form - select a Quote Form from the Quote Settings page.
- CG Quote Form - select a CounterGo Quote Form from the CounterGo Quote Settings page. (Only available with CounterGo)
- Job Issue Form - select a Job Issue Form from the Job Settings page
- Account Issue Form - select an Account Issue Form from the Account Settings page
- Attached Image File - from a job, quote or account (Only files with an extension of .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, or .png)
- Attached CAD file from a job, quote or account (Only files with an extension of .dxf or .dwg)
- Attached PDF file from a job, quote, or account (Only files with a .pdf extension)
- Page Break - add page breaks as desired
- To print, go to Calendar > View Calendar, click and complete the following:
- Date - select the first day of data you want to print
- Activity Types - select specific activities or leave blank to print data for all activities
- Assigned To - select specific assignees or leave blank to print data for all assignees
- Number of Days - select the number of days you want to print
- Page Breaks - select the criteria for page breaks
- Job Activity Packet - click on the radio button and then select the job activity packet
Then, print from your web browser. (File > Print) If necessary, change your web browser print settings to prevent the URL or other text from printing at the top or bottom of the page and to adjust the margins.
You may also print activity packets from the Job Detail page by clicking on a Job Activity and selecting "Printable View..."