Use filters to find the data that meets the criteria you specify. For example, you might only want to see jobs with open issues or quotes that have turned into jobs. You can also search a specific field for a text string, number or date. Filters are added to views.
You can look at some specific examples or read the general instructions below for creating your own filters.
- Go to Job > View Jobs, Calendar > View Calendar, etc.
- Click on and then click on
- Select a Filter Type, then select a field from the drop down list. Based on the field you select, you will see different options.
- Date fields - find all values with no date or find values in a specified date range
- Number fields - find all values that are blank or find values in a specified range
- List of value fields - find or exclude specific value(s) from the dropdown list
- Text fields - find all values that are blank or enter a search string
- After you make your selections click OK. On the Options dialog you'll see a short text description of the filter you added along with buttons to edit the filter or delete it.
- Click OK and your results will be displayed. You can now click on to add another filter or click on