How do I go about deleting info from a custom field on a job form?
You can delete or inactivate values from drop-down list by editing the form field. Here's how.
|Inactivating is usually better than deleting fields. When you inactivate a value or field, it will stay for any jobs where it's been used, but won't be available for new jobs.|
- Go to the Job menu, and choose Edit Settings
- On the left, click the Forms section
- Click on the Form Template you want to change and Edit Form...
- Click on the field you want to edit, and choose Edit list of values
- Choose to Edit... the value, and then you can inactivate it.
If you're sure that you will never need the value in the future or for reporting, click on the value you want to edit and Delete the value.