All our inventory is serialized and I can get an inventory report of everything in stock but how can I show the value of each item?
Create a view on the inventory page that includes the detail field On Hand Cost.
1. Go to Inventory > View Inventory
2. Click on the Options button
3. Click on the Select Fields.. button
4. In the Serial Number Detail section, select On Hand Cost and any other field you want to show. (If you have any (S)Summary fields selected you will need to remove those as you can not display both Detail and Summary fields on the same view.)
5. Click OK until you are back at the Inventory page and then click on the Save View button to save your changes.
Here's more info on Creating Views