Draw. Layout. Quote.
In 3 minutes.
Draw, layout and quickly quote a countertop with CounterGo estimating software.
1. Draw the countertops
Make countertop drawings really fast with your mouse (or with a finger on touch devices).
It’s stunningly simple to draw an L-shaped or U-shaped kitchen counter layout.
Apply edge profiles, radius corners, bump-in arcs and more with ease.
The end result – a professional countertop drawing you’ll be proud to present to your customer.
2. Layout countertop on slabs
Trying to determine if a counter layout requires 2 or 3 slabs? CounterGo makes it easy to layout a countertop on actual slab sizes, even remnants. Add countertop seams, move the pieces and rotate them to ensure they’ll fit.
Have a slab with lots of movement?
In CounterGo, it’s even possible to upload a photo and show a customer how the finished counter will look.
3. Print or Email the Countertop Quote
Once the countertops are drawn, edges selected and materials specified, print a professional quote based on a granite quote template, customized to reflect your business.
Better yet, email the quote directly from CounterGo and find out when they viewed the quote.
Quick CounterGo Video
- $100 per user per month
- Runs in all major web browsers (on Windows, Mac, iPad and many other tablets)
- There’s no cost of buying or maintaining your own server
- No long-term commitment. Month-to-month subscription – cancel any time
Ready to learn more? Click the button below to schedule a 25-minute CounterGo demo.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer customer support?
- Yes. Customer support is available by phone and email at no additional charge.
Contact Moraware support »
- Do I need to install software to run CounterGo for quoting countertops?
- No. Moraware CounterGo is completely web-based and no software is downloaded or installed. CounterGo runs in any current web browser including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. In addition, CounterGo works well on a tablet such as an iPad or Surface with 4G or LTE connectivity.
- What countertop materials can CounterGo quote?
- CounterGo is perfect for quoting Granite, Quartz, Solid Surface (like Corian®, Hi-Macs®, etc), Marble, Soapstone, Ultra Compact, Recycled slab surfaces and other natural stones.
CounterGo only works for quoting laminate surfaces when quoting is done by square footage or by the sheet. Quoting by linear foot is not supported. In addition, CounterGo does not factor in the trimmed edge material for laminate.
- My company is outside of the US, will CounterGo work for me?
- Yes. We have customers in Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. Our software, documentation and customer support are only in English. And, CounterGo can be configured to reflect some regional naming preferences – for example, ‘upstand’ instead of ‘backsplash’.
- Does CounterGo support metric measurements?
- Yes. Metric units can be selected during the initial setup or on a specific price list.
- Does CounterGo support multiple price lists?
- Yes. Separate price lists can be created for retail customers, builders, dealers, etc. or you can use one price list and apply discounts to different accounts.