In our 4th episode, Patrick chats with Russ Berry, President of ASST, a commercial fabricator and manufacturer based in Pennsylvania that creates beautiful, sculptural surfaces for its customers. Russ has a Masters of Fine Arts in Sculpture and a reputation for hiring great people.
If you’d rather read than listen, check out the transcript.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How selling services can lead to selling products
- The role of craftsmanship in artistry
- How different customer types have different expectations for product lifespan
- Why commercial jobs require even more efficiency than residential
- How designers lead the market in material selection
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes (and please give the show a review!) or via RSS … and please let us know what you think! You can leave comments for this show at stonetalk.org, on the StoneTalk Facebook page, via Twitter, or on this site. And of course, you can always email email@example.com, too. If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.