Sorry the show went dark for a while … we were focused on putting on a great show with our first live, in-person training in Houston.
But now we’re back! In StoneTalk Episode 37, Patrick digs into stone industry education opportunities with Aaron Dahnke of MIA+BSI. Our conversation was recorded at the end of 2016 … so a short reference to this year’s StonExpo refers to an event that has already past. This show has a wealth of useful information, so I hope you listen! And if you’re not already a member of MIA+BSI, be sure to join.
Listen to this episode or read the transcript to discover:
- The value of MIA+BSI’s Stone Summits – in partnership with StoneWorld Magazine
- Visit www.stoneindustryeducation.com for the complete list of these events!
- Big, national events like StonExpo compared to regional events
- Online training resources from the Natural Stone Institute
- Why you should have a Facebook page – as well as Like MIA+BSI’s page and Moraware’s page
- Facebook Live is awesome – so Like those pages in case we start broadcasting!
If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.