Sorry the show went dark for a while … we were focused on putting on a great show with our first live, in-person training in Houston.
But now we’re back! In StoneTalk Episode 37, Patrick digs into stone industry education opportunities with Aaron Dahnke of MIA+BSI. Our conversation was recorded at the end of 2016 … so a short reference to this year’s StonExpo refers to an event that has already past. This show has a wealth of useful information, so I hope you listen! And if you’re not already a member of MIA+BSI, be sure to join.
Listen to this episode or read the transcript to discover:
- The value of MIA+BSI’s Stone Summits – in partnership with StoneWorld Magazine
- Visit www.stoneindustryeducation.com for the complete list of these events!
- Big, national events like StonExpo compared to regional events
- Online training resources from the Natural Stone Institute
- Why you should have a Facebook page – as well as Like MIA+BSI’s page and Moraware’s page
- Facebook Live is awesome – so Like those pages in case we start broadcasting!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes… and please let us know what you think! You can leave comments for this show on the StoneTalk Facebook page or on this site.
If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.