We get asked “Am I using JobTracker to the fullest?” from lots of our users. We’ll be exploring the fundamentals in a series on the blog soon.
But first, find out where you rank!
- Have a desktop shortcut?
- Log into Moraware JobTracker every day?
- Enter every new job as it comes in?
- Mark every activity as complete when it’s done?
- Have views that show exactly what you need?
- Not use an additional calendar, whiteboard, or spreadsheet?
- Have a JobTracker user for each person in the office?
- Have an assignee for each templater or install crew?
- Have a single place for all job information?
- Use reports to analyze your business?
add one point for every YES answer.
Score below 3 = Novice: You’ve just started using Moraware JobTracker, and although you’re excited… you’re near the beginning.
Score 3-4 = Apprentice: You’ve scratched the surface, but there’s a ton to learn.
Score 5-6 = Journeyman: The secret of your success has been incorporating JobTracker into some of your business.
Score 7-8 = Expert: As an expert, you’ve gotten the biggest gains already. Your business is a smoothly-running ship.
Score 9+ = Master: Some say there’s a shrine in your honor at Moraware headquarters.
Want to know more? At Moraware, we make software for countertop fabricators. CounterGo is countertop drawing, layout, and estimating software. JobTracker is scheduling software that helps you eliminate the time you waste looking for job folders. RemnantSwap is a free place to buy and sell granite remnants with fabricators near you.