It’s pretty painful to listen to a recording of yourself (or a podcast, in this case), but luckily Ted and Patrick did most of the talking in this episode of StoneTalk.
We made the recording while we were all attending a software conference, with beers in hand, so it was fun. I really enjoyed being able to share a bit about how the company got started, some of the philosophy behind our products, and a little bit of insight into what we’re up to these days.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- The history behind Moraware’s beginnings
- Why Moraware transitioned to a subscription model
- How pricing philosophy is integrated into CouterGO
- How to track your margin over a period of time
- Best practices for tracking fabrication data
- What you can do today (for free) to start tracking your inventory more efficiently
- The innovative ways of inventory tracking
If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.