It’s pretty painful to listen to a recording of yourself (or a podcast, in this case), but luckily Ted and Patrick did most of the talking in this episode of StoneTalk.
We made the recording while we were all attending a software conference, with beers in hand, so it was fun. I really enjoyed being able to share a bit about how the company got started, some of the philosophy behind our products, and a little bit of insight into what we’re up to these days.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- The history behind Moraware’s beginnings
- Why Moraware transitioned to a subscription model
- How pricing philosophy is integrated into CouterGO
- How to track your margin over a period of time
- Best practices for tracking fabrication data
- What you can do today (for free) to start tracking your inventory more efficiently
- The innovative ways of inventory tracking
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes… and please let us know what you think! You can leave comments for this show on the StoneTalk Facebook page or on this site.
If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.