Our 3rd episode of StoneTalk features an interview with Ted Sherritt, President and CEO of FLOFORM Countertops, one of the biggest fabricators in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest of the United States.
If you’re not a fan of listening to podcasts, check out the transcript.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- Where the value is across various places in the countertop ecosystem
- The value of owning a positive, full-service relationship with your customers
- Scaling – and partnering – to handle a larger and larger geographic footprint
- The value of going all digital
- The importance of service when choosing an equipment provider
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes (and please give the show a review!) or via RSS … and please let us know what you think! You can leave comments for this show at stonetalk.org, on the StoneTalk Facebook page, via Twitter, or on this site. And of course, you can always email email@example.com, too. If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.