All of us have heard that having a business mentor is incredibly powerful, but Mike Langenderfer of The Countertop Shop in Holland, OH has first-hand experience. His participation in ISFA’s “Million Dollar Mentor” program a few years ago was one of the factors that’s helped him grow his business…
In our StoneTalk interview with Mike, he also discusses:
- The importance of focusing on customer satisfaction
- How to tell if your countertop business is making money
- Why you have to be able to measure your business in order to improve it
- Analyzing job metrics properly in order to calculate profits
- The importance of empowering your employees to solve problems on their own
If you prefer to read the interview, here’s the transcript.
If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.