I’ve know Dave Paxton of Paxton Countertops and Showers since we served on the board of the International Surface Fabricators Association together a few years ago. Dave’s an amazingly friendly guy, and I’ve personally learned a lot from him about how that enthusiasm and generosity translates into business success.
In this episode of StoneTalk, I was particularly struck by how he really loves the fabrication work in the shop… in addition to being a great salesman and leader for his team.
Listen to episode 13 of StoneTalk to learn:
- Dave’s highest-ROI piece of equipment in the shop.
- The pros and cons of outsourcing some fabrication.
- Dave’s unforgettable experience as the president of ISFA.
- Why relationships are as important as price.
- The reasons David enjoys working with showers and solid surface.
- The importance of truly listening to your customers.
- How to break a solid surface seam using irons.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes… and please let us know what you think! You can leave comments for this show on the StoneTalk Facebook page or on this site.
If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.