I’ve know Dave Paxton of Paxton Countertops and Showers since we served on the board of the International Surface Fabricators Association together a few years ago. Dave’s an amazingly friendly guy, and I’ve personally learned a lot from him about how that enthusiasm and generosity translates into business success.
In this episode of StoneTalk, I was particularly struck by how he really loves the fabrication work in the shop… in addition to being a great salesman and leader for his team.
Listen to episode 13 of StoneTalk to learn:
- Dave’s highest-ROI piece of equipment in the shop.
- The pros and cons of outsourcing some fabrication.
- Dave’s unforgettable experience as the president of ISFA.
- Why relationships are as important as price.
- The reasons David enjoys working with showers and solid surface.
- The importance of truly listening to your customers.
- How to break a solid surface seam using irons.
If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.