Even though we’re constantly working on updates to Moraware CounterGo and JobTracker, we can’t solve every problem for every countertop fabricator. So, we’ve also been thinking a bit more about how to make our partners successful. Databridge is one of those partners – they’ve built software to read barcode labels and compare that to the counts in Moraware JobTracker Inventory Edition.
In episode 10 of the StoneTalk podcast, Patrick chats with Scott and Marty to understand what they’re doing, and how it could help more countertop companies.
In this episode, you’ll learn more about DataBridge and barcoding, especially:
- How DataBridge’s systems integrates with Moraware JobTracker.
- The hardware needed to use DataBridge’s systems.
- Marty’s one big issue with JobTracker.
- The changes Marty would like to see in Moraware’s software features and API.
- What DataBridge’s system can do for your business.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes… and please let us know what you think! You can leave comments for this show on the StoneTalk Facebook page or on this site.
If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.