In episode 15, Patrick speaks with Joe Alva, Chief Design Engineer at Poseidon Stone Equipment.
Listen to this episode or read the transcript to learn:
- What questions you should ask when purchasing machinery
- The features that make high-end saws high-end
- How/why to trade in your old equipment
- History of stone extraction around the world
- Difference between country of origin for steel vs servo motors
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes… and please let us know what you think! You can leave comments for this show on the StoneTalk Facebook page or on this site.
If you have stories or insights that you’d like to share with other fabricators, please reach out to Patrick.