Get smart about Countertop Quoting Software
We’ve put this guide together to help shops who are experiencing the pains of growth or desiring to sell and communicate more professionally, find the right quoting solution for them, build a better business, and realize the benefits of growth.
If your shop is buying quoting software for the first time, it’s important to know as much as you can before you “sign on the dotted line.
This guide prepares you to ask the tough, important questions of every vendor—not just Moraware.
What you’ll learn:
- 15 critical questions that inform your buying decision, like:
1. How long, on average, does it take to create a quote?
2. How does the software let me draw a countertop?
3. What insights can I gain from the data in the software?
4. How long does it take to learn the software?
5. What does your support include?
- Key follow-up questions for each of the core 15 questions.
- Why each question is important to your buying decision.
- What is the best answer to each question.
- How to evaluate the ROI of your investment.
- Insights from fabricators who bought quoting software and what they’ve learned.
- Plus, you’ll get a one-page cheat sheet to use during your demos.